60 business days from today is Tuesday, October 10, 2023. This is a significant date for many businesses and individuals, as it marks the deadline for a number of important tasks and events.
Here are some of the things you can expect in the next 60 business days:
- Tax filing deadlines. The deadline for filing federal patharkandicollege taxes for the 2023 tax year is April 18, 2024. However, if you are using a tax preparer, you may need to file your taxes earlier.
- Health insurance open enrollment. The annual open enrollment period for health insurance plans offered through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) runs from November 1, 2023 to January 15, 2024. This is the time to sign up for or change your health insurance plan.
- College application deadlines. The deadline for applying to most colleges and universities is in the fall. However, some schools have earlier deadlines, so it is important to check with each school individually.
- Job application deadlines. Many companies have deadlines for submitting job applications. It is important to check the deadlines for each job you are interested in.
- Government grant deadlines. There are many government grants available for businesses and individuals. The deadlines for applying for these grants vary, so it is important to do your research early.
These are just a few of the things you can expect in the next 60 business days. By being aware of these deadlines and events, you can make sure that you are prepared and don’t miss out on any important opportunities.
In addition to the above, here are some other things you may want to consider in the next 60 business days:
- Make a financial plan for the holidays. The holiday season can be a costly time of year, so it is important to make a budget and stick to it.
- Start planning for your spring break or summer vacation. If you are planning on taking a vacation, start planning early to get the best deals on flights and hotels.
- Set some personal goals for the next 60 days. What do you want to achieve in the next two months? Make a list of your goals and start working towards them today.