Do you run a business that caters to travelers? If the answer is yes, then consider going beyond the standard promotional pen or mug. If you want your business to be remembered those who travel frequently, it pays to invest in promotional gifts for travelers.
It makes sense to distribute promotional gifts that are in line with the kind of business that you run. Promotional gifts that meet the needs of your particular niche in the market will help ensure that your company’s name remains forefront in your customer’s minds. If the gift complements the purchase that they make from your business, you’ll be certain that your promotional gift will get used. The name of your business will be carried far beyond the walls of your store.
When you order your promotional gifts for travelers, be sure to include all of your business’s relevant information. This includes the name, address and telephone number. If your business has a website component or you take orders over the Internet, make sure that your promotional gifts include your web address.
This may be the most important piece of information. After all, it’s possible that your promotional gift will travel far away from its original home. You never know when another traveler may glance at your travel bag on an International flight and say, “I’d really like to order one just like that!”
Consider the following list of the top five promotional gifts for travelers when choosing your mode of advertising:
1) Luggage tags. Every traveler needs at least one of these. A promotional luggage tag is an excellent add-on to a luggage purchase. Because luggage tags are small and lightweight, they are portable and easy to carry to trade shows, meeting and networking events. You can even stick a handful in a pocket or purse to give away whenever the opportunity arises.
2) Travel mugs. The travel mug is the modern version of the standard ceramic promotional mug. They’re handy for travelers who spend a lot of time on the road. When they hit the road, so will your business’s exposure.
3) Tote bags. Tote bags make handy carry-on bags on airline flights. Make sure your business’s name is displayed prominently for everyone around to see.
4) Computer bags. Like tote bags, computer www.blackcockshock.com are another practical way to advertise your business. And since so many travelers take their laptops with them, your bag will be seen around the globe.
5) Travel first aid kits. Health professionals and organizations recommend that every car be equipped with a travel first aid kit. First aid kits are handy for minor health emergencies on the road. First aid kits with your company’s logo will go with your customers every time they get behind the wheel of their car.