The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is a /araexpo.org/ non-profit organization that helps businesses build trust with consumers. It does this by providing information about businesses, including their ratings, reviews, and complaints.
The BBB is also a mediator between businesses and consumers. If you have a complaint about a business, you can file a complaint with the BBB. The BBB will then try to resolve the complaint between you and the business.
The BBB is not a government agency, but it is a trusted source of information about businesses. If you are looking for a business to do business with, you can check the BBB’s website to see their rating and reviews.
Here are some of the services that the BBB offers:
- Business ratings and reviews: The BBB provides ratings and reviews of businesses based on information from consumers and businesses.
- Dispute resolution: The BBB helps businesses and consumers resolve disputes.
- Consumer education: The BBB provides consumer education materials on topics such as scams, fraud, and identity theft.
- Business education: The BBB provides business education materials on topics such as customer service, ethics, and marketing.
The BBB is a valuable resource for businesses and consumers. If you are looking for information about a business or need help resolving a dispute, you can contact the BBB.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about the BBB:
- The BBB is not a government agency. It is a private organization that is funded by businesses.
- The BBB’s ratings and reviews are based on information from consumers and businesses.
- The BBB does not guarantee the quality of businesses.
- The BBB cannot force businesses to resolve disputes.
If you are considering doing business with a company, it is important to do your own research and not rely solely on the BBB’s ratings and reviews. You can also contact the company directly to ask questions and get more information.